|Birth date||Sometime before 1920?|
|Affiliation and military information|
|Affiliation||Ultranationalists, Brazilian Militia|
Agent Smith is a go-between for the Brazilian Militia and the Russians. Not much information is known about him at this point. What can be inferred from him is that he is possibly from Boss and Chainer's world, although there is no evidence to back this up.
Background & PersonalityEdit
Agent Smith is a highly mysterious and secretive operative for the Ultranationalists. Not much is known about him other than he believes his work is helping the world, and the fact that he is, as described by Sweetwater, "nuttier than a walnut tree". He is fluent in Russian, English and German and has a proficiency with Russian, Alvonian and American firearms.
Agent Smith is believed to be seen during Operations Takedown and Hercules, where Chainer and Sweetwater are scouting out. Sweetwater mentions to Ace and Chipmunk that he saw a "guy in a WW1 German uniform and a gas mask", and upon research of Faust's emails, revealed that it may have been Agent Smith. Researching Agent Smith himself, Sweetwater calls him "a spook" and discloses that no information could be found on him, not even a birth certificate. Later he kidnaps Ace and almost destroys the 589 in Operation Ultimatum.
- "You're faster than this. We both know that. Stop trying to hit me and hit me."
- "I don't think you fully understand the situation: You're all going to die."
- "Send more men! Send entire armies! I'll kill them all!"
- "I thought you were the best, but you're just like all the others: Pathetic."
- "I was sorry to hear about Ghost. His death meant I wouldn't get to see the light leave his eyes." Boss: "SHUT UP!!" Smith: My,my, Boss. You really should have something done about that temper of yours before your heart explodes. Perhaps a lobotomy would help."
- "If God were a villian, he'd be me."
- "I don't think you understand the predicament you're in. You think you're helping me out of your own free will. You think you can sneak away once we get into trouble. If you try anything again, I will snap your neck with my thumb and forefinger. You will help me bring down the 589, whether you like it or not."