|Randy "Bear" Killip|
|Affiliation and military information|
|Affiliation||Task Force 589|
Bear was originally born Randy Killip in Chicago. After his father joined the army and told a teenaged Randy of his adventures, Randy decided that he would make it his life's duty to become a soldier just like his father. Joining the Army just before the Communist-LDN war, Randy make it to the rank of Staff Sergeant before he was tasked to raid a Communist outpost. Unknown to Bear, the outpost was guarded by a Communist armored division, and his mainly infantry force was annihilated, with few survivors. This incident drove Bear to near insanity, almost earning him a Section 8 discharge. After taking a leave of absence, he was allowed to stay at his post.
- "Time to inform your next of kin!"
- (After Ace or Chipmunk suggest staying where they are) "NO. You will NOT turn my BATTLEFIELD into a CAMPGROUND."
- (To any enemy) "You are a spineless worm! You are a mistake of nature! YOU ARE PUTTY IN MY HANDS!
- "Go back to Moscow, you drunk, bullet-wastin' vodka vacuum."
- "I'M UNSTOPPABLE! BOW TO MY WILL!"
- "This is my world, you are not welcome in my world! You have been evicted from Earth!"
- "I DARE YOU, TALK! TALK AND I WILL DESTROY YOU!"