|Jamie "Scorpion" Waters|
|Birth date||June 15th, 1994|
|Affiliation and military information|
|Affiliation||British Royal Marine Commandos, Task Force 589|
Ghost is a character seen in Operation Cold Shoulder, Operation Takedown, Operation Hercules, and Operation Airwolf. He is known as the radio op and technical specialist on the team and has served as squad leader from time to time.
Jamie "Scorpion" Waters lived in Liverpool, England since birth, only heading away from the city to train for the British Royal Army, then the British Royal Marine Commandos. His brother, Gary Waters, joined the British Royal Army at the same time as he did, but did not join the Marine Commandos. While they were both serving in the LDN-Communist war, he was killed by a Communist sniper. He continued to serve with the Royal Commandos, and eventually made his way into the intelligence side of the war. When LDN-Ultranationalist tensions flared, he was picked by Generals "Rommel" and "Montgomery" to serve in the 589. As revealed in the Operation Scorpion's Sting transcript, he has an Israeli girlfriend.
- Jamie declined promotions to the rank of Captain.
- Jamie is green-colorblind. This is actually more of a help than a hinderance, as it allows him to more easily pick out camoflauged enemies that others such as Ace and Hawk couldn't see.
- Jamie's favorite band is Elbow.
- "Bollocks, the skies are clear! Send the chopper now!"
- "What part of the phrase 'I'm working on it' don't you understand?!"
- "Bloody hell, this hardware is ancient!"
- "Let's see...working behind enemy lines? Check. Working with no support? Check. Working on a suicide mission? Check. Feels like old times, eh Ace?"
- "WHERE WERE YOU WITH THOSE BLOODY BOMBS FIVE MINUTES AGO?!?"
- "Where'd I get him that time? The liver? The kidney? I'm running out of places to put holes in these guys."