Nick DiZetticci is a character seen in Zombies. He is a former con man with a negative outlook on his situation and is disliked by other characters.
|Affiliation and military information|
|Weapons||AK-47, Desert Eagle, Baseball bat|
A natural-born Italian, Nick used to be a small-time con man and big-time mafia enforcer, before he was arrested in Detroit for beating a man to death with a baseball bat. With a rap sheet as long as the Mississippi, Nick went underground in both the US and Italy, leaving many in the mafia and con scene to forget about him.
Before the Zombie Apocalypse came about, however, he had resurfaced and was partying hard in New England, before he realized he needed to fight to survive. To him, this wasn't too big a problem - after all, the Mafia had left him to die several times, and he fought his way out before. How could a bunch of stupid zombies stop him?
- "Name's Nick, but don't bother learning it, cause I'm not sticking around long."
- "So that's a Hunter, huh? What's he gonna do; go for a JOG at me?"
- (Seeing the Tank for the first time) "Maybe if we don't move, it won't see us."
- (Hearing/seeing a lot of Witches) "I haven't seen this many crying women since my first wedding."
- (Picking up a gun) "I'm not legally allowed to own firearms, I hope you guys are OK with that."
- "Unless you want to be picking your teeth up off the floor, don't shoot me."
- "You know what I like best about your stories Keith? The sound they make when they stop."
- "Encountered? Listen, I am covered in zombie blood and puke and eyeballs and twenty other parts I don't even recognize! I think I'm immune!"
- "Never get out of bed. Never get out of bed. Never get out of bed."
- (When hit by a Charger)"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT!"
- "Is it just me or is it raining blood around here?"
- "Do that again and I'll bite you back, you mealy-mouthed bastards!" (Keith: "Don't do that,Nick! You don't know where they've been!")
- "Knee-deep in zombie crap and no ammo. Glorious."