|Micheal P. Dudley|
|Birth date||June 5th, 1988|
|Affiliation and military information|
|Affiliation||Task Force 589, 3d Armored Cavalry Regiment|
Scout is a character in the Task Force 589. He is from Boston, USA and serves as a distraction and close-range specialist.
Originally named Micheal P. Dudley, Scout joined the military at 19 and due to his speed, was quickly nicknamed "Scout" by his squadmates. He rose to the rank of Sergeant after two years of service and even tried out for Green Beret training. Although he survived the three-week long qualifying course, he was not selected for Green Beret training. He was discharged with full honors after the LDN-Communist war.
A walking, talking Boston stereotype, Scout is aggressive, loud-mouthed and quick with an insult. He likes being in the 589, much like Sweetwater, but tends to doubt both his and his teammate's abilities (especially Sweetwater).
- "Jesus H. Christ, that was a goddamn T-90 and I'm still breathing. I think I'll start going ta church now."
- "WOAH WOAH WOAH! That isn't our objective!" (Ace: "Well, it is now!")
- "There is NO WAY in HELL I am leaving you guys here!"
- (After finding out Dax knocked Prophet out) "WHAT DA HELL MAN! YOU DON'T GO AROUND JUST KNOCKING PEOPLE OUT FER KICKS!"
- (To Ace) "Captain, I am slightly concerned that we are overmatched in this situation!"
- (Chainer: Well, at least it can't get worse.) "WORSE?! HOW COULD IT GET WORSE?!? LOOK AROUND YA, MAN, WE'RE AT THE THRESHOLD OF HELL!" (Chainer: I thought we passed that an hour ago.) WELL WHADDAYA CALL THIS, HUH!? THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THIS CAN GET WORSE!"
- The dogtags Scout wears are not actual military dogtags - rather, they reference the theater program one of the writers was in prior to Scout's creation.