Congratz everyone, we've reached our 100th page on the wiki! Look at how far we've come since we first started! We went from making simple character and operation pages on the Made up Characters wiki to having our own, fully functioning wikia database. I'm proud of what we've done. I can't believe we've come so far on here.
Besides talking about our 100th page, I think we should also talk about other new things.
1. What do you think of Ace's new look?
2. What do you think of Ace's armor.
3. Does anyone have any op ideas? We could use some.
4. Yes, I am still working on Ace's backstory and relationship with Echo Corps. I just have hardly had time to write with my schedule.
5. What would you think if Ace had a love interest? Good idea/bad idea?… Read more >
I made two new templates for the wiki. They are both navboxes. One is for the characters and the other is for the weapons. They should be put at the bottom of its own respectable pages. I'm gonna need some help though posting them.
Here are the codes:
(Remember to put these, , around it.
Also, I'll make one later for zombies.Read more >
Okay so in a nut shell this is what I was thinking:
1. We could change it so that Smith shoots Dunn in both the chest and the leg and Dunn becomes wheelchair bound.
2. We could have a flashback mission. Not of anything our characters have seen, but what their ancestors have seen. It'll be set in WW2 and the mission is to destroy a Nazi warp hole machine. So we go in, supposedly destroy it, and leave. Little do we know that we didn't destroy it. Then a warp hole opens and Smith comes through. Then later, someone from Boss and Chainer's universe comes through and discovers Earth. He then pinpoints the location of Earth and the leaves, destroying the machine while he's at it. About a month later, Smith comes back to the Nazi laboratory and use…
Read more >
I had a crazy idea. What if Dunn survives but is severely wounded. Then what if they all figure out that Dunn is Ace's cousin? I have a way that that could make sense. I just want your opinions. Good idea? Bad idea?Read more >
Does anyone remember when Cold Shoulder took place?Read more >